3 minutes away from Incheon International Airport, Grand Hyatt Incheon is surrounded by local attractions such as Wangsan and Eurwangni beaches. The Incheon international Airport Expressway makes Seoul easily accessible, while the Incheon Bridge offers easy access to Song-do International Business District and downtown Incheon.
After passing the toll gate on Yeonjong Bridge, follow the sign to Incheon International Airport. Drive through the departure level (3rd floor) of the Incheon International Airport, and take the International Business Centre driveway. Grand Hyatt Incheon is visible on the right.
By Airport Railroad (AREX)
The Airport Railroad (AREX) allows you to have even more convenient access to Grand Hyatt Incheon. It takes only 43 minutes to reach Incheon International Airport from Seoul Station by express train and 53 minutes by commuter train.
* Journey time to Grand Hyatt Incheon is only three minutes from Incheon International Airport.
By Hotel Shuttle
After arriving at the Incheon International Airport (the bus routes to Incheon International Airport, take Grand Hyatt Incheon shuttle at gate 3C & 14C on the 1st floor (arrival floor). Grand Hyatt Incheon provides a free shuttle service from the Incheon International Airport to the hotel every 15 minutes (from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM).
* Journey time is only three minutes from the Incheon International Airport.
* First 5:00 AM, last 11:00PM from West Tower
* Last from the airport: 11:15PM (gate 3C), 11:20PM (gate 14C)
By Airport Shuttle
After arriving at Incheon International Airport, take a free airport shuttle at gate 3 or 12 on the 3rd floor (departure floor) every 8-12 minutes.
* Journey time is only three minutes from Incheon International Airport.
* First 5:35 AM, last 11:28 PM from gate 3
By KAL Limousine
KAL Limousine (from/to Gimpo International Airport)
Gimpo International Airport (first 4:00 AM, last 10:10 PM) <-> Grand Hyatt Incheon (first 4:48 AM, last 8:55 PM)
Gimpo International Airport <-> Incheon International Airport <-> Grand Hyatt Incheon
* KAL Limousine runs every 20-30 minutes and the bus stops in front of the hotel’s main entrance.
Distances to / from Grand Hyatt Incheon Hotel
- Incheon International Airport - 3 minutes by car
- Gimpo International Airport - 30 minutes by car
- Downtown Seoul - 40 minutes by car
- Downtown Incheon - 30 minutes by car (via the Incheon Bridge)
- Song-do Convensia - 25 minutes by car (via the Incheon Bridge)