Fun & Work
Our new “Fun & Work” conference package is designed to ensure your event at Grand Hyatt Incheon will be an interesting and unique experience for your delegates.
The package includes activities such as, a wine class presented by our own sommelier, a coffee brewing class with our professional barista, a yoga and stretching session with a fitness trainer from Club Olympus, and a table manners class from one of our experienced Food & Beverage managers. A great way to relieve stress through creative thinking and teamwork.
The excitement can also continue outside the hotel with activities such as a visit to the BMW Driving Center, a boating party on the Hyundai cruise ship or a session at Sky 72 golf range.
For more information or to plan a workshop, please call +82 32 745 2505 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now until January 26, 2017 (valid Monday thru Thursday)
• One-night stay in a Grand King or Twin room
• Minimum of two coffee breaks
• Lunch (Korean or Western set)
• Dinner (Korean or Western set)
• Rental of meeting room (including LCD projector, screen and flip chart)
• Meeting materials (including bottled water, note pads and pens)
• Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access for all attendees
• Complimentary access to Club Olympus
(including fitness center, swimming pool and sauna)
Hotel In-House Activities (choose one or two)
• Wine class taught by a master sommelier
• Coffee class by a professional barista
(“The Origin of Coffee Beans & World Coffee Regions”)
• Yoga and stretching session with a fitness trainer from Club Olympus
• Table manners class by a hotel service specialist
• Workshop title banner in meeting room
• Complimentary rental of garden event deck for group activities
(based on availability)
• 15% off food, beverages and karaoke at Vy Bar & Karaoke
• Complimentary round-trip transportation within the Yeongjongdo area
• BMW Driving Center
• Boating party on the Hyundai cruise ship
• Leports activities (survival game, ATV)
• Sky72 golf club
(Not included in the package; please check availability before
*Menus and in-house activities are customizable.
*The package is available for a minimum of 30 people and a maximum of 80 people.
*All rates are subject to 10% VAT.